Research & Development, pilot line and high volume manufacturing of semiconductor and solid state devices is intricately tied to the available process equipment. While production equipment for high volume silicon chip manufacturing is readily available, the need for high performance, quality prototype reactors, for custom designed and R&D equipment, goes mostly begging. Tystar Corporation has a team of experts with many years of experience in the design and fabrication of semiconductor process equipment, electronic control systems, vacuum technology and solid state processing. Tystar has the expertise in integrating process reactors for atmospheric and reduced pressure from vacuum components, gas control systems, heat sources, laser and UV light sources, RF and microwave sources and the electronic process controllers. Tystar has proven designs for all required subsystems for integration into your custom designed reactor system.
Tystar has manufacturing, assembly and testing capabilities for special, custom designed reactors. Clean room assembly of equipment and subsystems will guarantee low particulate generation for Class 10 operation. Tystar has custom design expertise for special reactors in the following areas:
- Thermal reactors, including hot wall heaters for high and low temperature operation, rapid thermal heat sources and low thermal mass heaters for fast response.
- CVD reactors, for atmospheric and low pressure operation.
- CVD reactors for epitaxy, for the deposition of dielectric, amorphous and metal layers.
- CVD reactors with the excitation of reactant gases by plasma, UV radiation (laser or discharge lamps) or electron cyclotron resonance (ECR).
- Special vacuum coating equipment for hot filament, E-beam or sputtering sources.
The following special subsystem designs for these reactors are available:
- Gas control panels
- Temperature controllers
- Heat sources
- Vacuum load locks
- Pressure controllers
- Reactant gas disposal
- RF and microwave sources
- Process controllers and sequencers
- Vacuum systems